The best holidays ever


Hello, today I’m going to talk about my favourite holidays. Well I think it was when I went to Rapa Nui last year for a week. I spend very good moments with my family and friends and I keep the best memories of these holidays.
In my opinion this is the best place to go If you want to have a relax, funny and cultural holidays because it have many options of activities to do, for example you can diving in the sea, climb a hill and see the island in 360 degrees and it is amazing because you are surrounded by the ocean or visit the well-known moais that are incredible and imposing.  Also if you want something quieter you can go to Anakena beach which is the main beach of the island and spend a relaxed afternoon.

It has been the best holidays because I learnt the importance of nature and our ancestors. Also I met many kind people and I took beautiful photos because the landscapes are Incredibles.

Comentarios

  1. Rapa Nui looks very beautiful and the culture is so interesting!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Omg, I would really like to visit Rapa Nui as a cultural trip.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Rapa Nui it's a place that every have to visit for sure

    ResponderEliminar
  4. The photos of Anakena are amazing, I would like to go some day.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I remember you arrived very happy after that trip, I imagine it was a very beautiful experience

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares