Italy



Hello! Today I am going to talk about the country that I would like to visit. I think it is a very difficult decision because I dream to know all the world but if I have to decide it would be Italy. I have always loved that country for many reasons. First, I think the food is delicious like pastas, pizzas and others. Second, the many landscapes and the historical places that this city have is something that call my attention like “Tower of Pisa”, “Fontana di Trevi” or “Roman Coliseum”. Also the people is so kind and friendly and I like the importance that they give to the family and I really like the idiom, them pronunciation and them accent, it is really cool. The last reason is that Italy is one of the fashion capitals of the world. So, this are in resume some reasons of why I would like to visit Italy. I hope I can go some day.   

Comentarios

  1. Good post, very well written. It's a place that many people want to visit some day. Just try to make your trip true soon! :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I believe that Italy is a good country to go because is a place with many things for visit!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Oh, that's one of my favorite countries, I would like to visit Italy too, it has many places to see.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. woaah I would also like to visit Italy to try real pizza since It's my favorite food!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares